Monitoring displacements and changes in the earth’s surface
Translating Data into Information
Use the software tool “IRIS” for trial and Research Purposes
IRIS software, developed by NHAZCA, implements advanced image-processing algorithms for the monitoring of ground and structural displacements and changes.
IRIS is conceived to work with terrestrial, aerial and satellite imagery of any datatype (Optical, Thermal, Near-Infrared) allowing to reach subpixel accuracy in displacement monitoring.
The software is based on a Graphic User Interface (GUI) and implements several modules with particular attention to the main functions:
- images enhancement for better visualization,
- export of single bands from multispectral images,
- image filtering for noise removal
- change detection,
- displacement analysis,
- multi-temporal displacement analysis.
- automatic co-registration, change detection and multi-temporal displacement analysis.
- export of results in numerical image format,
- result adjustment,
- results filtering based on spatial distribution and correlation value.
- ingestion of Point Clouds or Digital Model.
The IRIS software is distributed by NHAZCA S.r.l. which provides free licences for research purposes.
NHAZCA provides a Trial license (free of charge), non-exclusive, research-only, non-transferable, with an option to renew the software.
For further details fill out the form.
If you would like further information about IRIS or a free trial or demo of the software, please contact us.